That is why we offer the highest standard of care in podiatry. We seek to make your visit simple, stress-free, and effective! It is our goal to resolve your pain and function issues in a way that allows you to live the life you are accustomed to.
Our expert team of podiatrist's provide foot and ankle care for children and adults alike all across Dallas and surrounding areas.
Don’t live in pain! There are a number of causes for podiatric issues, please contact us today so we can identify the cause and solution for your particular problem! We want you to be walking, running, jumping and living the lifestyle you want to!
Contact us today to learn more about podiatry or any specific conditions you may be experiencing. We’d be happy to speak with you and discuss your care!
"Conservative management is always our priority. However, if surgical intervention is required, we utilize a minimally-invasive surgical approach that promotes quick recovery and return to full activity."
- Dr. Syed Mohiuddin, DPM
Co-Founder & Podiatric Surgeon
Dr. Faiza Khan, DPM
Dr. Khan is a Board Certified Podiatric Surgeon with advanced training in fore foot/ rear foot surgery, foot and ankle trauma, & diabetic limb salvage/wound care. She is committed to providing her patients with a better overall quality of life.
- A three-year foot & ankle surgical residency with University Hospitals Regional Hospitals in Cleveland, Ohio
- Medical degree from Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine
- Undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in Medical Microbiology and Immunology.
Dr. Syed Mohiuddin, DPM
Dr. Mohiuddin is a Board Certified Podiatric Surgeon. He specializes in minimally invasive surgery, forefoot and rear-foot reconstructive surgeries, sports medicine, adult and children flatfoot reconstruction.
He is an associate of the American Board of Foot and Ankle surgery, and is a member of American Podiatric Medical Association, Texas Podiatric Medical Association and American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
- Three-year surgical residency at St. Joseph Medical Center in Houston, Texas
- Medical school at the Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine. Graduated with honors as a member of Pi Delta National Podiatric Honor Society
- Undergraduate degree from the University of Kansas in Psychology.